Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's Been a Few Days

Easter is over and Kenna enjoyed spending time with her family. She looked really cute in her dress. She likes to call it her "Princess Dress". She had such a busy Easter Sunday, spending time with her dad's family and then mine. She loved hunting for Easter eggs. She found many. She enjoyed playing with Ashlyn and asks everyday to play with her.

Potty training is not going well, but I have realized I must go at her pace. I praise her when she sits on the potty (1 sticker for her chart) and when she goes #1 or #2 she gets 2 stickers. That makes her very happy. Oneday she will be out of diapers.

She loves to read and the other day she said ABCDEFG--I was amazed. Didn't know she knew that many. She has become the little cook, enjoys helping grandma and mommy in the kitchen. She is growing up:)

No comments: